Shasta Premier Inspection Group provides certified residential and commercial property inspections. Ancillary services include: Mold Inspection & Testing, NFPA Fireplace & Wood Stove Inspection, Well System Pump & Flow Test, Water Quality Testing, and more. Questions? Call us: 530-598-7856
Residential inspections include:
- Our Buy-Back Guarantee: In simple terms, if we miss anything in our inspection, we’ll buy the home back.
- A 90 day gap home warranty: This warranty starts on the date of inspection and protects the investment while it’s in escrow. No deductible and no restriction on who performs work.
- Limited Home Maintenance Plan: a basic home maintenance plan that will help new owners take care of their new home.
- Home Maintenance Book: a soft bound printed book that helps explain home maintenance items and how to do them.
- The Safe Home Book: an ebook all about safety and the home.
- Repair Verification Inspection: if any items from the inspection report are repaired as part of the sale, we will make one trip back out to verify the repair and if it was satisfactory.
- After-purchase Walkthrough: we will make an appointment with the buyer after they take possession of the property to walk them through the home and answer any questions they might have. This is an optional benefit for the buyer.
Residential inspections include but are not limited to: